Tuesday, February 11, 2014

FANTASTIC TURN OUT AT BARNES & NOBLE!

This past Saturday was great! I had a large turn out for my book signing at Barnes and Noble and several copies sold as well. I couldn't have asked for a better event. I am so thankful of all the people who came out to support me and all the new people I met that evening who never knew of me before, loving my art work and trying their hands at drawing from life too.

Jennifer Fabos Patton and Mather Louth were amazing models that evening. Shoppers in the store were stopping in their tracks to admire and praise them. Jen worn a latex dress specially designed for the event by Gina Nelson of Frenchy LaRue fashions.

I also noticed a lot of kids drawing with their parents which was very cool! The fact that both adults and children were enjoying creating art was a fun thing to watch.

So where to next you might be wondering. I don't know yet but I have ideas.








No comments:

Post a Comment