Monday, January 4, 2016

NEW YEAR CHALLENGE

2015 was a great year for drawing. I held several drawing events, including one in New York and in Atlanta. Atlanta's Dragon Con was especially fantastic with a turn out of close to 200 people coming to drawing with me. I can't wait to get started again this year and see what new locations I can bring the events to.

Last year I drew a lot of people, I mean A LOT! This year I thought it would be fun to challenge myself with a weekly project, one portrait posted every Monday for the entire year. That's 52 drawings of people, randomly picked, friends, celebrities, etc. The only restrictions that I will place on myself is that they are all done in a square format and incorporate my circle design into the images.

To start it off, the first portrait will be Saoirse Ronan, from the movie, Brooklyn. She just stood out in every scene with those bright blue eyes and black pupils, almost haunting.






Also, keep an eye on www.cosplaylifedrawing.com for up coming drawing events. This is going to be a huge year for drawing.
"Bringing Life Drawing To The Masses… One Event At A Time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment