Sunday, April 2, 2017

TIME TO POST A PORTRAIT!

This week’s portrait, Kendra Tye!
I saw a picture of Kendra awhile back which was fascinating and I thought I’d try to see if I could capture the beautiful feeling the photo had through art.

What a weekend for life. It’s one of those moment in time when you think things are bad enough, and another curve is thrown at you a lot worst. Then another. So much so that I can’t even think of anything to write at the moment.

My only thought is that I didn’t want to miss a week of posting an art portrait. Kind of like the person who gets in an accident and the only thought is, "I have to get to my appointment." Not paying attention to the fact that their leg has fallen off.

Don't get me wrong, I am still enjoying doing these, but this is one of those bad life moments. Hopefully things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment