Tuesday, November 17, 2009

8:31pm

I am so happy tonight. I'd celebrate but there's so many things I have to take care of tonight before I go to sleep.

So what has cause this great mood tonight. Well, after 4 and a half years I finally finished a new dot art piece. And even as I was wrapping this one up I had ideas for other images which I will start work on shortly. Tonight I found a part of me that I felt was lost.

I credit getting this new start on doing my artwork on my coming out to LA and having someone really special in my life right now who's been giving me encouragement to get it done.

As soon as I have time I will post it. I can't wait to start the next image!


1 comment:

  1. Cool! Can't wait to see it! Soooo....someone special, eh? I'm so glad! ;o)

    Hope your Thanksgiving and Christmas were great! Happy New Year! Hope 2010 will be made of AWESOME for you!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete